Just about enough self–flagellation for now, I think. I’ll take last night’s video down. So what, a huge chunk of my life has been ripped from me because of a lie? It’s not like it was part of how I define myself or anything and over the past few weeks I’ve been trying to distract myself from doing something particularly stupid…oh wait. Meh, I mean you’re happy to let me rot like this, so why aren’t I? Sooner or later darling, it’ll eat you up if you don’t tell the truth. It might take months or even years, and you might try and pass it of as PTSD to others, but you know that feeling you get at those particular moments is guilt. I want you to know that I’ll not press charges if you come forward voluntarily, and I don’t think I ever will.
Ok. Moving on.
All of the below I will be blogging about in the future.
- The shed is filling up with my
shitstuff, and the back room is practically habitable again! This week.
- I’ll hopefully be selling a load of my
- My (new-ish) piano will be tuned in the next few weeks. 3 weeks
- The miniatures plan will be maintained and stuck to.
- I’m going to throw myself into getting less fat and hopefully gain myself some confidence back. 2 weeks + on-going
- I’m also going to throw myself into the piano and my little plastic men considering that’s more or less all I have left. On-going
- On that note A new review segment will begin. First up will be Tablescape, go check them out. This week or next.
Right then. ARSEKICKULATOR™ is online. Beep boop beep.
On another note I had Go Burrito for lunch. Omnomnom