It feels somewhat like I’ve been here before
Ok, lets take a look at what I’ve achieved in the last year. Well, 9 months but whatever.
This year I aim to:
- Actually get a hold on the amount of 40k I have and feckin paint a load up
- Get back into the piano properly, and perchance play in public again
- MAN CAVE
- Gardening (Because I’m apparenly middle aged)
- Chill out a fecking bit
- Get on at work, or move on
Unsurprisingly, this was not all done.
- Actually get a hold on the amount of 40k I have and feckin paint a load up. This was dependant on the mancave being sorted, and that’s ongoing
- Get back into the piano properly, and perchance play in public again. I am playing more regularly, but what with my broken knuckles of the other year, it’s a hard slog
- MAN CAVE. Is up, and currently undergoing a fuckton of tidying
- Electronics. Yeah, dropped the ball on this one
- Gardening. Oh, I seem to have butterfingers…
- Chill out a fecking bit. There’s a theme developing here
- Get on at work, or move on. HAHAHAhaha…
- Hike. Nope
…So I shall carry on with last year’s plan.